Peace Corps Connect is the Peace Corps community's annual conference hosted by National Peace Corps Association and its affiliate groups to connect, engage, and inspire our community. At this year’s conference – Partnering for Progress: Taking Collaborations to New Heights - we look forward to forging, celebrating, and building on the great partnerships of Returned Peace Corps Volunteers and the greater Peace Corps community.
The Peace Corps Connect conference will feature a series of breakout sessions and workshops that address the Peace Corps community's role in impacting key U.N. Sustainable Development goals.
Friday, August 4 - Sunday, August 6, 2017
University of Denver (Denver, Colorado)
Friday, August 4, 2017
Affiliate Group Network Annual Meeting
Saturday, August 5, 2017
9:00 am - 5:30 pm: Peace Corps Connect Conference sessions
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm: Harris Wofford Global Citizen Reception
Sunday, August 6, 2017
9:00 am - 3:00 pm: Peace Corps Connect Conference sessions
Mark your calendars! Registration opens soon.
For over 55 years, the greater Peace Corps community has contributed immensely to addressing global challenges. As we look to the future, we chart the course for continued and heightened impact.
Sessions will address one of the following topics:
- Global Health: ensuring healthy lives for all ages worldwide
- Environment: protecting our planet and building resilient communities
- Economic Development: achieve sustained and inclusive economic growth
- Equality & Justice: promoting equality and empowerment of marginalized populations
- Education and Youth Development: enhancing opportunities to positively impact communities